Faculty & Staff: Upload your vaccination documentation—or request an accommodation—by August 15. More Information
COVID-19 Screening Survey
This survey is to be completed daily by anyone who needs to access a Tufts building or facility to ensure they are not experiencing symptoms associated with the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
To take the survey follow these steps:
- If you have a smartphone and haven’t already done so, please go to your app store and download and begin using the Tufts Mobile app. ***Note: If you do not have a smartphone, you may complete the survey from your computer at: https://covidscreening.tufts.edu.***
- Open the Tufts Mobile app and click on the COVID-19 Screening icon to take the 4-question survey.
- When you log in, your credentials will be stored for 4 weeks. Additionally, you will be able to take advantage of your phone’s thumbprint or facial recognition technology to log in.
- After you complete the survey, scroll down and click “Go to Screening Pass.” This pass will allow you to enter Tufts buildings and facilities on campus. The next time you access the survey, this will appear automatically and will be good for that day. You will still receive an email confirmation as well.
- If you have COVID-related symptoms (fever, cough, difficulty breathing) you will be directed to call a medical professional or, if you are an AS&E student, to call Health Service immediately.
If you have questions about the Daily Health Screening Survey, please send email to COVIDtesting@tufts.edu.
Thanks for staying Healthy@Tufts!