Resources for the Tufts Community
For detailed answers to common questions, please see our Frequently Asked Questions page, where you can search for specific responses by audience, topic, or phrase.
For ways to make a difference through Tufts during this crisis, please see How to Help.
For organizations and universities seeking resources for community outreach programs modeled off of those used by Tufts University, please see Support Considerations.
In addition, the following resources are available for the Tufts community:
Working, Learning, and Connecting Remotely:
- Alumni & Friends (remote activities, career connections, and more)
- Technology services (information for learning, teaching, and working remotely)
- Zoom support
- Adobe Creative Cloud
Public Health (including Travel) and Mental Health:
- Tufts Counseling and Mental Health Services (for students)
- BetterHelp (for students)
- iHope (for students)
- Employee Assistance Program
- CDC COVID-19 - Coping and Managing Stress
- Tufts Health Service Updates Related to COVID-19
- Coronavirus Symptom Checker - Tufts Health Plan
- U.S. Government COVID-19 Resources
- University Travel Policy
- CDC COVID-19 - Symptom Self-Checker
- CDC COVID-19 - Prevention Tips and Information