To ensure the health, safety and well-being of our University community, we are implementing important changes to how we work and interact, including screening procedures, guidelines on social distancing and the use of masks, and restrictions on in-person meetings. New cleaning and sanitation procedures will also be implemented to reduce risk of infection.
Look for the Healthy@Tufts signs wherever you are on campus to learn how to keep yourself and the community healthy and safe.
Resources and guidelines to help you make the transition back to campus:
- Return to Campus Guide (Published June 1, 2020)
- Actions and Trainings Required Prior to Returning to Campus
- Daily Health Status Survey
- HR Programs & Services During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Manager Resources
- Information & Resources for Research (Office of the Vice Provost for Research)
- Frequently Asked Questions related to Healthy@Tufts
This page will be updated as more information becomes available.