To ensure the health, safety and well-being of our university community, we are implementing important changes to how we work and interact, including screening procedures, guidelines on social distancing and the use of masks, and restrictions on in-person meetings. New cleaning and sanitation procedures will also be implemented to reduce risk of infection.
Look for the Healthy@Tufts signs wherever you are on campus to learn how to keep yourself and the community healthy and safe.
Resources and guidelines to help you make the transition back to campus:
- Details of the University's Comprehensive Testing Process
- Return to Campus Guide (Published June 1, 2020)
- Actions and Trainings Required Prior to Returning to Campus
- Daily Health Status Survey
- HR Programs & Services During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Manager Resources
- Information & Resources for Research (Office of the Vice Provost for Research)
This page will be updated as more information becomes available.
Please do your part to limit the spread of COVID-19.
For your health and safety and that of others, please observe the following protocols:
Cover your mouth and nose with an approved face cover. You could spread COVID-19 even if you do not feel sick.
Stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arms’ length) from other people. Some people without symptoms may be able to spread the virus.
All meetings and events (outside of classes) are limited to 10 people.
Building traffic flow and space occupancy limits have been adjusted for the safety of all building users.